Say Hello to the Official Soft Cell Pop-Up Shop….
We know that a lot of you are going to be in London around Soft Cell’s show at The O2 on Sunday September 30th, so we’re setting up a little pop-up shop for that weekend which will allow you to browse and buy a wide range of official Soft Cell items – including the range of concert merchandise which will be available at The O2 – in advance of the show without having to pay postage and packing.
Here are some of the items we will have available:
• ‘This Last Pint in Sodom’ Pint Glasses
• Art Prints
• O2 Concert Bundles (including USB sticks, keyrings, snowstorms, show programmes, tote bags)
• Album CDs
• Single CDs
• Tea Towels
Anyone making a purchase will get a free pint of Soft Cell’s newly launched Say Hello, Wave Goodbye beer, on draught, to enjoy in our office (while stocks last, space allowing, and for over-eighteens only!) and if you spend £100+, you will also get 10% off your entire purchase (bundles not included).
The shop will be open on Friday 28th September from 12pm-6pm and again on Saturday 29th September from 11am-3pm, and purchases can be made using cash or credit cards. Someone will be around during opening hours but if we know you’re coming we can make sure that someone is actually there in the shop when you arrive, just let us know HERE.
The pop-up is situated at:
Renegade Music Ltd
The Old Power Station
121 Mortlake High St
Please enter through Tideway Yard next to our building, and walk through the arch on the left and then alongside the river until you reach a car park. We are on the far left down a staircase on the lower ground floor. You can ask security at the lodge directions if you get lost.
– The nearest train station is Barnes Bridge (less than 5 minutes walk).
– Buses 219 and 419 run from Hammersmith Bus Station (next to Hammersmith Tube Station) to right outside our pop-up (the journey time is around 15 minutes).
– There is free on-street parking available after 11am.
If you have any questions about the Pop-Up Shop then please email the Soft Cell office HERE.